You could drive your car for long time without changing the oil—and it might be okay. Similarly, you could let your website go forever without updates—and it might be okay. But banking on might is never a good idea. Especially now that WordPress is powering 25% of the web. And because hackers like to target things that are popular.
And even though my clients’ intentions are good when their sites launch, too many sites go without updates—and ultimately, are floating in cyber-land with vulnerabilities. It might be okay, but it might not.
This package is for you if you want to make sure that your WordPress site is regularly updated, stays secure and out of the reach of hackers.
- Update WordPress, plugins, and themes to latest versions (performed weekly)
- Scan site for malware and any other security breaches
- Uptime monitoring
- Confirm automatic backups are running correctly
- Basic updates of content, design or functionality
- Priority support within 24 hours
- Simple troubleshooting and fixes at no additional cost